Qualified Business Analyst with over 4 years of experience improving sales performance using business solution software and data analysis. Possess a B.A. in Business Administration. Seeking to utilise my strong prioritisation skills and analytical expertise to help contribute to the goals of your company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Expert knowledge of SQL and relational database management systems.
- Skilled with Wrike and AtTask project management software.
- Experienced with EDI standards and processing.
- Familiar with Agile software development methodology.
VALUENET, Reading, UK
Business Analyst | January 2019 – Present
- Develop business architecture with consideration for scope, processes, alternatives, and risks.
- Analyse clients’ business needs through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis.
- Conduct 5+ levels of testing to verify the client’s needs are met, including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance.
- Communicate client’s business requirements by putting together easy-to-understand data and process models.
- Guide the development and modification of systems to meet client needs.
- Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a shared understanding of processes and applications.
Whitley & Co., Reading, UK
Business Analyst | May 2017 – December 2018
- Engage client to gather software requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams
- Translate stakeholder requirements into over 10 different tangible deliverables such as functional specifications, user cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
- Evaluate risks related to requirements implementation, testing processes, project communications, and training saving the company on average £3,000+ monthly.
- Identify and resolve errors in client data to ensure accurate business requirements.
- Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with technical requirements.
- Facilitate monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
The University of Manchester (2014-2017)
BS in Computer Science (First class honours)
Relevant Modules: Database Systems, Knowledge-based AI, System Architecture, Modelling Data on the Web, Querying Data on the Web
Dissertation Topic: The Value of Data in Risk Management Assessment
King David High School, Manchester (2007-2014)
A-levels: Maths (A), Physics (A), Business Studies (A)
GCSEs: 10 A-C including Maths, Combined Science, and Design and Technology
Hobbies & Interests
- Amateur football player
- Spanish cooking
- Movie enthusiast